65 Measures to travel Safe.
In accordance with the current rules and exceptional measures in force at COVID19, and subject to further restrictions that may be introduced in the future at the request of the competent authorities, we wish to inform you of the measures that we have already taken since the GRAN HOTEL PEÑÍSCOLA**** to reinforce the hygiene and safety of our clients, employees and facilities, so that they can enjoy from this summer a pleasant stay in coexistence with the other guests and under the new conditioning norms of our social relations.
General exceptional measures
- A General Contingency Plan has been established for the entire facility, with its corresponding protocols for action by area, and its corresponding records that will be made available to the relevant authorities. Each action required is documented.
- All our personnel have been properly trained prior to their reintegration into these new protocols as well as the preventive measures put in place to stop and minimize any possible impact of Covid-19.
- Our Personnel has the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) at any time.
- We carry out a daily health check of our workers. In addition to the corresponding medical tests that need to be carried out, we have the responsible statement, continuously updated, of each worker not having been in contact in the last 15 days with any person who has tested positive at some point in the test.
- We reduce the overall seating capacity of our common areas, including lifts to respect safety distances.
- In order to avoid possible cross-contamination between the personal belongings of the clients who usually use this service, we temporarily discontinue the luggage storage service.
- To avoid the problem of the lack of space, now more necessary than ever in the contours of the glasses of our swimming pools and thus favor the mobility with security of our clients, we have chosen not to offer the service of hammocks/sun loungers around the pool. In substitution, we extend the terrace service of our pool-bar, with additional tables and chairs in the remaining areas adjacent to the outdoor pool.
- Access to the outdoor pool, bounded perimetrally, will be enhanced by a single point of entry; and the exit, by another single point of evacuation. Our surveillance and lifeguard staff will also be in charge of capacity control, and will regulate access to the glass according to the availability of free capacity at all times. In case of massive influx we ask you to be comprnesive and avoid other customers a long wait to also enjoy the pool. If necessary, and if the rules become more restrictive, time shifts of a maximum of one will be enabled to facilitate the maximum rotation of customers and the enjoyment of all.
- Our clients will enjoy a special price agreed with the concessionaire in the rental of sun loungers and sunshades on the beach, which will be conveniently separated respecting the safety areas.
- We have made available to our clients a wide range of informative signs, especially in possible risk areas, with both preventive advice and mandatory internal hygiene standards.
- The main accesses to our daily services, have equipped disinfectant dispensers for use and safety within our facilities. In some cases, some of these entrance entrances also have self-hygienic footwear rugs.
Exceptional measures in the reception service
- We have a pre-checking service for our clients that saves you numerous inconveniences and unnecessary waiting times when arriving at the establishment and registering. All your information and documentation previously sent comfortably from home.
- On arrival, the client has disinfectant at the entrance of the hotel, which must be applied to the hands before going to the counter. Only then can you prevent an unwanted exchange of pathogens.
- Transparent security screens have been installed at the customer service points of our reception and customer service. A safe way to be cared for without losing sight of our complicity and kindness to the guest.
- In order not to lose orientation and maintain the necessary safety distance between customers, our floor is signposted to remind you where to wait at any time.
- After a timely quarantine, we disinfect all the material that is delivered to the customer (registration cards, key cards, etc.)
- We provide identification bracelets to our clients to identify their contracted diet and thus avoid the use of other paper or cardboard identifiers during the stay.
- All information concerning the establishment, its services and the complementary offer of the environment are presented in audiovisual or digital format. We have suppressed paper as a means of information.
- An extra cleaning and disinfection of our counters, will make you feel safe before any management or consultation you want to make us.
- Please note that apart from our landline phone numbers and contact emails, we have a Whatsapp number enabled to contact us and ask us for any questions at any time, before or during your stay.
Exceptional measures in cleaning services
- The cleaning of the rooms is carried out according to the preventive measures Covid-19 established by the Ministry of Health, according to the protocols published by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism.
- We do not clean the room while the client is inside it. We respect this way, not only your security but your privacy.
- The number of rooms allocated to each waitress is reduced for a better execution of the daily cleaning and disinfection of the stay, especially when they are departure rooms. Only in this way do we ensure that we are efficient in these delicate moments.
- Our floor waitresses are disinfected hands and work gloves with disinfectant gel, prior to each room cleaning.
- Similarly, when cleaning the room is finished, they discard the used pair of gloves directly to avoid cross-contamination.
- We don’t do our dry cleaning. All washcloths, rags or mops are properly impregnated or moistened in virucidal products adapted for a correct disinfection of the furniture and fixtures of the room.
- The spare textiles in the room have been removed for safety. You can ask our staff for extra pillows or blankets if you wish, which will be delivered clean and properly hygienized and sealed.
- Our laundry certifies the treatment to which our room lingerie is subjected. Everything is washed at more than 60º and with approved virucidal disinfectant products. In the same way it is guaranteed the delivery of the laundry to the hotel under safe conditions that avoid a possible cross contamination.
- Our minibar, for hygiene will remain empty. Instead, it has vending machines on each floor. Remember to clean the buttons after each use with the material that we have available to you.
- For hygiene and safety the glasses you find
Exceptional measures in restoration services
- We reinforce the hygiene and disinfection of those common spaces intended for the consumption of food and beverages by cleaning personnel, through the use of approved virucidal products adapted to the contingency.
- Within our hygiene and food safety protocols, we reinforce our analysis of the environment and surfaces of common use by a certified external company. We will perform random analytics to rule out the presence of Covid19.
- Following the legal limitations imposed, we have been forced to reduce the simultaneous capacity and therefore also the number of tables in our Restaurant-Buffet to improve the personal safety of the diners, guarantee the minimum distance required between diners and thus allow more mobility. fluid for everyone within the dining room itself. Remember to maintain and respect safety distances at all times, as all clients mentioned in each shift access the dining room.
- However, this aforementioned measure is accompanied by the implementation of mandatory access shifts for each service, a shift that will be assigned at check-in depending on availability, and which must be respected at all times until the end of the stay, as it will be the only way to provide a correct and hygienic service for all guests staying. Shift 1 (B / C / D): 08h00 / 13h00 / 20h00 – Shift 2 (B / C / D): 09h00 / 14h00 / 21h00 (with option to a 2BIS shift half an hour later) – Shift 3 (B / D / C): 10h00 / 15h00 / 22h00 (with option to a last shift 3BIS half an hour later).
- Parallel to the shifts, there will be a Take-Away service starting from June 14, 2021 that will allow you to enjoy a reduced selection of our daily buffet menu, if you just want to skip your scheduled shift. You can place your order electronically and in advance, pick it up at the agreed point and time, and consume it in our bars and terraces, or even in your room.
- All buffets will have some protective screens on the upper part or partially made of methacrylate on their perimeter.
- Crockery for self-service will be properly protected until use. Restnate crockery will not be accessible, and therefore manipulable, by customers. Thus, we guarantee the disinfection and hygiene chain from the moment the material was washed and sanitized.
- We re-establish self-service in 2021, with all the mandatory hygienic-sanitary measures: Use of a mask + hand disinfection before going to get a plate and then serve yourself. Additionally, at least every 30 minutes the service utensils will be replaced.
- We expand the assortment of dishes presented in individual format, to ensure greater general hygiene.
- Our fruit and vegetables are rigorously sanitized prior to use or presentation in an approved vegetable washing machine. This guarantees that they are free of any bacterial and viral germ from handling to consumption by our customers.
- Different fruit may be presented in certain cases already portioned individually or protected with an aseptic film when self-service line is enabled. In any case, it is forbidden to pick up the fruit by hand, and the corresponding clamping tool must be used.
- Items such as bread can be picked up using the corresponding pincer utensil. The use of hands is strictly prohibited.
- We have abolished dispensers for sauces and dressings. We put at your disposal mono-doses of oil, vinegar, salt and pepper that will be supplied, on request, directly at the table.
- All kitchen and living room staff work with gloves and masks, whether or not they are facing the customer.
- In areas likely to be waiting, we have marked the minimum clearances to be respected by markings on the ground, in order to respect safety distances.
- We have reduced the number of tables inside our Bars to adapt to the capacity and safety distances set by the competent authorities, and thus comply with security for our customers. In turn, we have increased the outdoor space available on our lower terrace for the greater enjoyment of all.
- In the restaurant and bars we encourage the use of virtual letters through their mobile devices. We thus avoid a possible transmission element and therefore eliminate unnecessary risk.
- At shift changes, we sanitize tables and chairs before their use by a new client.
- In our bars, we encourage the use of single-use (disposable) crockery and utensils, especially on outdoor terraces. Only inside the closed rooms do we authorize the use of glass dishes.
- We carry out an exhaustive control, through continuous temperature measurements, of the correct operation of our dishwashers and glass washers and review of the temperature of the trains of the
- For safety, and after being washed, all our cutlery is subjected to a review of approved ultraviolet light that finishes eliminating any remaining viral or bacterial contamination that could remain accidentally adhered. This feature is incorporated as standard in our dry-covered machinery.
Exceptional measures in leisure and entertainment
- We have abolished the use of closed rooms for children’s entertainment activities, so when it is necessary to use some space for activities “indoor/ indoor” we will do so in larger spaces, such as the Tropical Bar Room
- In order to protect the youngest children, in addition to the hotel’s general hygiene protocols, we also apply all the existing protocols for school facilities.
- Due to the severe capacity restrictions still in force, we have been forced to intermittently limit the presence of children under 4 years of age in our Funny-Club indoor facilities, since their presence also implies the mandatory presence of an adult, which makes it unfeasible, at certain times, being able to have enough space to carry out certain programmed activities with the rest of the children.
- Although the use of playgrounds is already authorized, we recommend not to use them, and if you will do it, we urge you to previously sanitize your hands. However, the Hotel will carry out a total daily disinfection of the children’s outdoor facilities at the end or begining of the day.
- All gaming machines (foosball, ping pong, video games, etc.) are still in restricted use. When its use is allowed, we will carry out its regular disinfection, and the user will be required to use the disinfectant gel at his disposal.
- Games and Toys are sanitized after each use. All users are urged to apply hygienic gel before use.
- We have specific spaces for small family groups. You can check your location with the staff of our bars.
- In all our activities, priority is given to the safety of the participant, so passive activities are carried out, where interpersonal safety distances are respected, and participation capacity is limited depending on the space available.
- Our evening activities are scheduled this year to be enjoyed watching and/or listening. Exceptional circumstances do not allow for direct and pro-active public participation.
Exceptional measures in the wellness and health area
- Our gym, free of charge, will remain temporarily closed because it cannot guarantee the complete disinfection of all the machinery after its use by each customer.
- We are obliged to ignore requests for body treatments involving the use of apparatus or products that are not of oily base. As for massages we can only provide relaxing services, which do not involve a major physical effort, and therefore a correct breathing to our staff through the masks they carry. The user must also carry a mask during the massage service. Our staff will apply a cleansing gel on the surface to be massaged before the specific oil. It is recommended to come showered before massage.
- In our Water Zone of the Wellness SPA we will apply the following limitations for the common good:
- A reduction by law of the general capacity. Each shift may not exceed 24 users in each shift.
- Shifts have been limited to 45 minutes to allow additional disinfection of certain areas of the room between shifts.
- Management reserves the option of extending the hours of use in case of high demand and the current shifts are insufficient.
- The following services of the circuit are sealed: Services of Hammocks in the Solarium, Igloo-Frigidarium, Zone of Hot Beds and Pediluvio.
- In the Jacuzzis, sauna and Turkish bath, people from different families or rooms may not be present at the same time. Chromatic showers may not be shared.
- Changing rooms and lockers must remain closed. They can only be used in exceptional cases. The client comes changed directly from his room.
Exceptional measures in technical services
- All personnel have the necessary personal safety and security equipment.
- We carry out the repairs in the rooms, as far as possible, without the client’s presence. If this is not possible, we keep the safety distance of 1.5m at all times.
- We disinfect with spray disinfectant all areas where there has been an intervention.
- In the common areas we have delimited a work perimeter that prevents the access of customers while our staff acts on the incidence.
- We constantly renew the air in the common areas, at a temperature of 23º-26º, and sanitize the filters daily by misting.
Exceptional measures in case of symptomatology Covid19
Under the provisions of the Guide to action in tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community when detecting clients with symptoms compatible with COVID-19, confirming the case and acting on their contacts, which must be complied with by the establishments of accommodation of the Valencian Community and published on July 22, 2020 by the GVA Health Department, we inform you that in By virtue of what is indicated in said guide, the following special clauses will apply to all reservations with entry into our establishment from this date on:
- All guests, by the mere fact of being, are covered by the Medical Policy subscribed by the Gran Hotel Peñíscola with the ARAG company, and whose coverage is included in the URL: https://www.granhotelpeniscola.com/es/seguro -medico-covid19
- All expenses derived from the extension of stay and / or hiring an extra room for companions during the contracted period of stay, in case of temporary isolation of a client with compatible symptoms by Covid, even if it was not yet confirmed after the PcR test, will be always at the expense of the client himself, who can recover in his case via the insurance contracted by the hotel or his own insurance (if he has contracted it).
- In the event that a hosted client must undergo some type of mandatory isolation due to a positive test by Covid, one of these measures may be applied:
- As long as your contracted stay remains in force, you may be evacuated, and without being able to oppose, at the request of the health authorities to any of the refuge centers (medicalized hotels) enabled for this purpose in the Valencian Community. The cost of said transfers will be paid by the client, or by the insurance contracted.
- If the staff of the Conselleria de Sanidad Universal y Salud Pública considers that the client is in a position to travel due to their health condition associated with COVID-19 and without any other pathology that prevents it, they will authorize the displacement to their habitual residence, in private transport and avoiding close contact with other passengers. In the event that the vehicle is occupied by more than one traveler, the person affected by COVID-19 must be the only occupant of their row of seats. All occupants of the vehicle must wear a mask. The possibility of transfer to your home with other means that guarantee your safety and that of other people will also be evaluated.
- In the event that no transfer is possible, the hotel will isolate the positive patient in a room, and the rest of the non-positive companions in a separate room for the mandatory time required to remain confined. In this case, the establishment will pass on the additional cost on what was contracted on the invoice of the client himself and, where appropriate, his companions who also have to be relocated. If for health reasons the client has to extend his stay, the additional expenses will always be borne by the client himself, who can recover in his case via the insurance contracted by the hotel or his own insurance (in case of having contracted it).
- The isolation will last for a time not less than 10 days, and up to 14 days. After these 10 days from the beginning of the effective quarantine of the contacts, if they remain without symptoms, a second PCR may be performed. If the result is positive, it will be necessary to act again as a confirmed case. In the event of a negative result, you can end the home isolation without having to complete the 14 days of isolation.
- The hotel will guarantee the isolated client as well as his companions the food and beverage service at all times, and the cost, if any, will always be paid by the client himself, which he can recover in his case via the insurance contracted by the hotel or your own insurance (if you have it).
- The establishment informs that if there are breaches by the people to whom confinement or isolation has been indicated, it may act against them with the appropriate legal consequences, while communicating both the corresponding Public Health Center and municipal authorities failure to comply with the measures in order to carry out the appropriate actions.
This document has been prepared in response to what was published in the RESOLUTION of 11 May 2020 of the Director General of Tourism, on the opening of tourist establishments and the provision of tourist services in the Valencian Community following the publication of Order SND/399/2020 of 9 May for the relaxation of certain restrictions at national level, established following the declaration of the state of alert in implementation of phase 1 of the Plan for the Transition to a New Normal. [2020/3429], published in the DOGV dated 15.05.2020.
- The fourth point specifies: “In order to avoid potential conflicts with customers, those who resume their activity according to the different phases of the plan shall inform their clients of the activities and services
- Similarly, point Five specifies: “If the customer has a breach of the rules formulated by the establishment under Article 46, point 1, of Order SND/399/2020, of May 9, the establishment may unilaterally terminate the contract.”