Owner of the website
- Its corporate name is: Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A.
- Its CIF: A-12429338
- Its registered office is: Ed. El Centro s/n – Urb. Las Fuentes, 12579, Alcossebre (Castellón), Spain.
- Its social activity is: Hotel operation
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of website: To publicize the services provided by the hotel and book stays in it.
- Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. (hereinafter Gran Hotel Peñíscola) pages: https://www.granhotelpeniscola.com
Protection of personal data
Responsible for the treatment: Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Gran Hotel Peñíscola or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Gran Hotel Peñíscola if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Gran Hotel Peñíscola for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: Gran Hotel Peñíscola will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Gran Hotel Peñíscola will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erasure of data: and unless legally required, they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Gran Hotel Peñíscola is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Manager of Gran Hotel Peñíscola (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to and request it. Or you can do it right here:
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period. Data of the customers of the online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries …); Articles 66 and sig. General Tax Law (accounting books…);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data of subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes. Data of subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes. User data uploaded by Gran Hotel Peñíscola to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data secrecy and security
Gran Hotel Peñíscola undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is updated and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may be caused by it to Gran Hotel Peñíscola as the owner of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A., or to third parties due to the use of said.
Gran Hotel Peñíscola adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Gran Hotel Peñíscola cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the Computer Systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. has an active security surveillance system that informs of each activity of users and possible breaches in the security of user data. In case of detecting any gap, Gran Hotel Peñíscola undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
What information we collect from users and what we use it for
All products and services offered on the Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Gran Hotel Peñíscola has contracted to https://dinahosting.com/
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Gran Hotel Peñíscola is the owner.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposing parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web there is the possibility for users to leave comments to the publications of the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that you do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also the email address, name, web and IP address are collected internally.
The data is stored on the servers of https://dinahosting.com/
User registration: They are not allowed unless expressly requested.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required.
The data is stored on the servers of https://dinahosting.com/
We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to be able to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide you with technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
In addition, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password for your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we save your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Email: Our email service provider is https://dinahosting.com/
Instant messaging: Gran Hotel Peñíscola does not provide service through instant messaging such as, for example, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A., you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by Gran Hotel Peñíscola. At no time does the staff of Gran Hotel Peñíscola have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to such third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Other services: Certain services provided through the holiday magic hotel, S.A. website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to the request for the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of these data will only be to provide you with the information or services you request.
Presence in networks: Gran Hotel Peñíscola has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Gran Hotel Peñíscola will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Gran Hotel Peñíscola may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will Gran Hotel Peñíscola extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent for it was obtained promptly and expressly.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Gran Hotel Peñíscola will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
Processors outside the EU
Storage and encryption. Gran Hotel Peñíscola uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc. via Google Drive.
Email. The Email Service of Gran Hotel Peñíscola is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
Social Networks. Gran Hotel Peñíscola makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical type in relation to the website being on its servers in which Gran Hotel Peñíscola treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Gran Hotel Peñíscola or share with it.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Gran Hotel Peñíscola has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment data. In any case, Gran Hotel Peñíscola reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the holiday magic hotel, S.A. website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and / or use of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. attributes to the person who makes it the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A..
In the use of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Gran Hotel Peñíscola or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A..
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So that you understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time slot, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, publish comments, rate or rate content.
- The web also won’t be able to tell if you’re a human or an automated app that posts spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What kinds of cookies are there?
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can opt out of the use of the DART cookie from the Google Ads System by accessing the Google Privacy Center.
In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. You can find more information about Cookies at: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of a site’s web pages. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of users from a site. You can find out more about web beacons at: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site in an anonymous or aggregated form with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with the regulations in force.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
When accessing the website Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed various own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (by way of example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you.
The data they save are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings of your browser.
You can change your browser settings to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable if you wish the ability to store such cookies on your device.
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be browsed with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, please refer to the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you’re using a mobile phone, refer to your device’s manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a particular Chrome browser cookie. Note: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list of all cookies sorted by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a certain domain, enter partially or totally the address in the Search for cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options Click Privacy. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system. Click Privacy. Under History, choose Use custom settings for history. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser’s cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the browser’s cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies check box.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Legal liability for content
Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. contains texts prepared for purely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of Gran Hotel Peñíscola.
The content of the articles published in Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By means of these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property right is assigned to the Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. portal or any of its component elements, being expressly prohibited to the User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content in Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A., they must notify this circumstance to Gran Hotel Peñíscola indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A., the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be archived individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A..
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Gran Hotel Peñíscola will be part to resolve any controversy or claim arising from this text or from any activity of Gran Hotel Peñíscola, except to solve those conflicts that bring cause of the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to Gran Hotel Peñíscola, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Whenever the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges anything else, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
What we expect from users
The access and / or use of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. to whom it is made by the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A..
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Gran Hotel Peñíscola. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. website provide links to other websites and contents that are owned by third parties or manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing these links and knowing our products, although Gran Hotel Peñíscola is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. portal must obtain the prior written authorization of Gran Hotel Peñíscola.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Gran Hotel Peñíscola and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Gran Hotel Peñíscola of its contents or services.
AdWords‘ remarketing or lookalike audiences feature allows us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google AdWords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless previously, expressly and in writing, of Gran Hotel Peñíscola to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for its information, not being able to carry out either directly or indirectly a commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file relating to comments submitted to this site.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address Pruñonosa Studio.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to, CIF A-12429338, with address at Ed. El Centro s/n – Urb. Las Fuentes, 12579, Alcossebre (Castellón), Spain.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Gran Hotel Peñíscola does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, prior and in writing by Gran Hotel Peñíscola, the reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Gran Hotel Peñíscola, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, Gran Hotel Peñíscola will assume no responsibility derived, or that may arise, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
Therefore, I inform you that you can exercise these rights by written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A., CIF A-12429338, in Ed. El Centro s/n – Urb. Las Fuentes, 12579, Alcossebre (Castellón), Spain., Spain or by email, attached photocopy of ID to:
Within 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability Gran Hotel Peñíscola does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Gran Hotel Peñíscola is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: Consumers will be able to submit their complaints through the online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Gran Hotel Peñíscola and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A. portal, please contact Pruñonosa Studio or use the form (if any) or contact details available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Gran Hotel Peñíscola does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available in Holiday Magic Hotel, S.A., the User has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive our Newsletter / newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.